Recent Posts

Friday, November 01, 2013

Zana Bayne SS 2014




My love for buckles and harnesses and all things constricting and painful-looking is well documented, so it probably doesn't come as a surprise that I'm a big fan of Zana Bayne - and while it's been a long time since I've paid any attention to fashion week, as soon as I saw the first photos of her showcase in Paris, I knew I had to share them. They're right up my alley, from the elaborate leatherwork to the whimsical backdrop of roses, dead twigs and hydrangeas.

And I am absolutely in love with that leather harness skirt thing above. I'd wear it with vinyl leggings and a simple black shirt, I think.

But not right now, because NaNoWriMo has officially begun and I can't be bothered to wear real clothes. Bring on the pajamas and the thermal blankets and the fingerless mittens and the copious amounts of tea. I've got a novel to write.

xx




[images: Solestruck & Zana Bayne]

0 comentários:

Post a Comment